In late 2017, Orange County Migraine & Headache Center committed to renovating its office to support a more tranquil and modern environment. This transformation optimizes the patient experience and empowers our physicians with more advanced technology to explain and reinforce communication of critical information. Additionally, employee working conditions are more ergonomic and productive.
- Waiting room with a video screen providing latest health care information
- Patient rooms that allow our physicians to demonstrate, via touch screen video monitor, detailing and visualizing the patient’s condition on both a general and specific level.
- All patient rooms now have computers and exam tables, allowing for both face-to-face interaction with the patient and performing procedures in the same room.
- A tranquil design environment with pleasing color combinations and decor
- New hypo-allergenic flooring
- The practice have added a certified medical assistant to assist the doctors in basic medical care of their patients – including injections to relieve pain.
Please view photos below.
We look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.